FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pace Properties is pleased to announce the following completed commercial real estate deals for July 2018:
1. Pace Properties represented Fiesta Bridgeton One, LLC in the lease of 93,005 square feet of retail space at 11968 Paul Mayer Ave. in Bridgeton, MO to Floor & Décor, represented by L3 Corp.
2. Pace Properties represented St. Louis Properties II, LLC in the lease renewal of 49,903 square feet of industrial space at 11540 Adie Road in St. Louis, MO to SCP Distributors, represented by Pool Development, LLC.
3. Pace Properties represented BBK Westport Industrial, LLC in the lease renewal of 41,172 square feet of industrial space at 11439 Moog Drive in Maryland Heights, MO to Oregon Wine Service and Storage, LLC, represented by Avison Young.
4. Pace Properties represented Bargain Hunt in the lease of 30,000 square feet of retail space at 11 S. Kingshighway in Cape Girardeau, MO from Seritage KMT Finance, LLC, represented by Essex Technology Group, LLC.
5. Pace Properties represented MDC Onyx, LLC in the lease renewal of 22,931 square feet of industrial space at 658 Fee Fee Road in Maryland Heights, MO to Top Graphics, Inc.
6. Pace Properties represented Dandy Inn Incorporated in the sale of a 10,970 square foot building at 1030 Lincoln Highway in Fairview Heights, IL to Moto, Inc.
7. Pace Properties represented Pet Supplies Plus in the lease of 7,136 square feet of retail space at Southfield Center in St. Louis, MO from Southfield Station, LLC, represented by Philips Edison & Company.
8. Pace Properties represented Margaret M. Grelle Revocable Trust in the lease of 6,251 square feet of retail space at 12450 St. Charles Rock Road in Bridgeton, MO to Chick-fil-A, represented by Gershman Commercial Real Estate.
9. Pace Properties represented JSR 94, LLC in the lease renewal of 3,903 square feet of retail space at Highway 94 & Wolfrum in Weldon Spring, MO to Los 3 Compadres Mexican Restaurant.
10. Pace Properties represented THF Chesterfield Development, LLC in the lease of 3,263 square feet of retail space at Chesterfield Commons in Chesterfield, MO to Five Guys Burgers, represented by Wm. Boudoures Co.
11. Pace Properties represented Affton Plaza JV, LLC in the lease of 2,601 square feet of retail space at Affton Plaza in St. Louis, MO to Sprint, represented by NAI DESCO.
12. Pace Properties represented Reiser Family Dental, LLC in the lease renewal of 2,539 square feet of retail space at Washington Business Center in Washington, MO from 1400 Jefferson, LLC.
13. Pace Properties represented Andy’s Frozen Custard in the ground lease of approximately 1 acre of land at Dorsett Village in Maryland Heights, MO from USR Dorsett Village, LLC.
14. Pace Properties represented Batteries & Bulbs in the lease of 1,209 square feet of retail space at Shoppes at North Village in St. Joseph, MO from Ferguson Properties.
Pace is a commercial real estate investment company and services provider with business focused in three areas: investment and development; property services, including brokerage and management; and retail and non-retail corporate services. Please contact Marci Goodrich, Senior Administrative Assistant, for more information at 314.968.9898 or email@example.com.