FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pace Properties is pleased to announce the following completed commercial real estate deals for November 2018:
1. Pace Properties represented MDC Park 370, LLC in the sale of 15 +/- acres of land at Park 370 Business Park in St. Louis, MO to TA Properties, LLC, represented by Intelica CRE.
2. Pace Properties represented Hobby Lobby in the lease of 55,552 square feet of retail space at 1006 North Keller Drive in Effingham, IL from WB Wiggins, Jr.
3. Pace Properties represented Best Buy Outlet in the lease of 24,515 square feet of retail space at 17397 Chesterfield Airport Road in Chesterfield, MO from Cole HH Chesterfield MO, LLC, also represented by Pace Properties.
4. Pace Properties represented Krombach Hanley Industrial, LLC in the lease of 5,000 square feet of industrial space at 821 Hanley Industrial Court in St. Louis, MO to Raridon & Associates Orthopedics, Inc., represented by The White Company.
5. Pace Properties represented Tropical Smoothie in the lease of 2,092 square feet of retail space at Shoppes on Broadway in Quincy, IL from CTM Holdings, LLC.
6. Pace Properties represented Elements Massage in the lease of 1,994 square feet of retail space at Richmond Center in Richmond Heights, MO from SM Properties 2000 – Richmond, LLC, represented by The DESCO Group.
7. Pace Properties represented Krombach 10767 Indian Head, LLC in the lease renewal of 1,739 square feet of industrial space at 10757 Indian Head Industrial Drive in St. Louis, MO to Ted Enterprises.
8. Pace Properties represented GNC in the lease of 1,600 square feet of retail space at Marion Shopping Center in Marion, IL from Cheney & Mathes Properties, LLC, represented by Inroads Realty.
9. Pace Properties represented Mandy’s Tees & More in the lease of 1,566 square feet of retail space at Sunset Village Shops in Sunset Hills, MO from SVS, LLC, represented by Sansone Group.
10. Pace Properties represented Great Clips in the lease of 1,480 square feet of retail space at 6404 Gravois Avenue in St. Louis, MO from Keith Hoogland Limited Partnership, represented by Legacy Commercial Property.
11. Pace Properties represented Mothers Against Drunk Driving in the lease of 1,438 square feet of office space at 500 NW Plaza in St. Ann, MO from Gadwall, LLC, represented by Balke Brown Transwestern.
Pace is a commercial real estate investment company and services provider with business focused in three areas: investment and development; property services, including brokerage and management; and retail and non-retail corporate services. Please contact Alicia Gay, Administrative Assistant, for more information at 314.968.9898 or email@example.com.