Pace Properties is pleased to announce the following completed commercial real estate deals for April 2021:
1. Pace Properties represented Daniel Millard in the sale of the Magnuson Grand Hotel & Conference Center in Raymond, IL to FHAM, LLC.
2. Pace Properties represented KYMO Properties, Inc. in the sale of a 35,650 square foot industrial building at 1531 Fairview Ave in St. Louis, MO to Merritt Properties.
3. Pace Properties represented Dick’s Sporting Goods in the lease of 30,175 square feet of retail space at Fenton Commons in Fenton, MO from Fenton Commons 16, LLC, represented by L3 Corporation.
4. Pace Properties represented the Steven H Miller & Susan S Miller Revocable Trust in the lease of 25,350 square feet of industrial space at 1317 Horan Drive in Fenton, MO to Agogie, LLC, represented by Gershman Commercial Real Estate.
5. Pace Properties represented AJMX2, LLC in the purchase of a 14,840 square foot industrial building at 101 Stag Industrial in Lake St. Louis, MO from Stag Investments II, LLC.
6. Pace Properties represented Sallee Real Estate Investments LLC in the lease of 11,414 square feet of industrial space at 9709 Green Park Industrial Drive in St. Louis, MO to All Volleyball, Inc.
7. Pace Properties represented St. Louis Properties II, LLC in the lease of 10,000 square feet of industrial space at 11611 Fairgrove Industrial Blvd in St. Louis, MO to Roth Corporation.
8. Pace Properties represented TAUC Properties, LLC in the purchase of a 6,460 square foot retail building at 4555 South Noland Rd in Independence, MO from WB&K, LLC, represented by Block & Company.
9. Pace Properties represented Oishi Sushi in the lease renewal of 2,800 square feet of retail space at Plaza Shops in Creve Coeur, MO from CH Retail Fund I/St. Louis Plaza Shops LLC, also represented by Pace Properties.
10. Pace Properties represented St. Louis Center for Cognitive Health in the lease of 2,277 square feet of office space at 522 N New Ballas Rd in Creve Coeur, MO from the Joe H Scott Sr & Loretta A Scott Trust.
11. Pace Properties represented Panda Express in the lease of 1,950 square feet of retail space at 7800 North Lindbergh Blvd in Hazelwood, MO from Auto Stop, Inc.
12. Pace Properties represented TAUC Properties, LLC in the purchase of a 1,610 square foot retail building at 7816 Big Bend Boulevard in Webster Groves, MO from Keras Children’s Family LP, also represented by Pace Properties.
13. Pace Properties represented Plaza DePaul, LLC in the ground lease of 0.75 acres of land at the Plaza at DePaul in Bridgeton, MO to Take 5 Oil Change, represented by L3 Corporation.
Pace is a commercial real estate investment company and services provider with business focused in three areas: investment and development; property services, including brokerage and management; and retail and non-retail corporate services. Please contact Amanda Bradham-Little, Marketing Director, for more information at 314.785.7602 or [email protected].