Completed Deals Press Release - August 2020
Pace Properties is pleased to announce the following completed commercial real estate deals for August
1. Pace Properties represented Five Below in the lease of 11,625 square feet of retail space at
Hampton Village Plaza in St Louis, MO from Hampton Village Plaza, LLC, represented by Desco
2. Pace Properties represented CREI Advisors, LLC in the sale of a 9,629 square foot building at 9846
Watson Rd in Crestwood, MO to Wallis Energy, Inc.
3. Pace Properties represented Essential Health & Wellness in the lease of 2,706 square feet of office
space at 9109 Watson Rd in Crestwood, MO from Suits U 9109, LLC.
4. Pace Properties represented AT&T in the lease of 2,200 square feet of retail space at 303-321 W
Sunshine St in Springfield, MO from East Sunshine Property Group, LLC.
5. Pace Properties represented AT&T in the lease of 2,000 square feet of retail space at 2415 North
Glenstone Ave in Springfield, MO from O’Reilly Hospitality LLC.
6. Pace properties represented AT&T in the lease of 1,656 square feet of retail space at Four Seasons
Shopping Center in Chesterfield, MO from Caplaco Seven, Inc. & Dierbergs Four Seasons, Inc.,
represented by Capital Land Co.
7. Pace Properties represented Great Clips in the lease renewal of 1,360 square feet of retail space at
2621 Muegge Rd from 12 Hilltop Village Center Drive, LLC, represented by Voss Properties.
8. Pace Properties represented Prism Enterprises LLC in the lease of 1,307 square feet of industrial
space at 10780-10810 Indian Head Industrial Boulevard in St Louis, MO to Finery Room, LLC.
9. Pace Properties represented Total Access Urgent Care in the purchase of 1.37 acres of land at 8961
Page Ave in Overland, MO from The Baker Family Company.
10. Pace Properties represented Alrig USA in the purchase of land at 1001 Veterans Blvd in Festus, MO
from OM Festus, LLC.
Pace is a commercial real estate investment company and services provider with business focused
in three areas: investment and development; property services, including brokerage and
management; and retail and non-retail corporate services. Please contact Amanda Bradham-Little,
Marketing Director, for more information at 314.785.7602 or firstname.lastname@example.org.