FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pace Properties is pleased to announce the following completed commercial real estate deals for December 2020:
1. Pace Properties represented Best Buy in the lease renewal of 50,640 square feet of retail space at Independence Commons in Independence, MO from DT Independence Commons LLC.
2. Pace Properties represented Total Access Urgent Care in the purchase of a 40,816 square foot office building at 975 Hornet Dr in Hazelwood, MO from Merritt, LLC.
3. Pace Properties represented Pace-Battlefield, LLC in the sale of a 26,000 square foot retail building at 3055 S Glenstone Ave in Springfield, MO to Warren Davis Properties XXIX, LLC.
4. Pace Properties represented Ulta Beauty in the lease renewal of 11,531 square feet of retail space at Shoppes at Stadium in Columbia, MO from TKG Biscayne, L.L.C., represented by The Kroenke Group.
5. Pace Properties represented Affton Plaza JV LLC in the lease of 3,952 square feet of retail space at Affton Plaza in Affton, MO to Super Smokers.
6. Pace Properties represented Cornerstone-Lakeside, LLC in the lease of 3,418 square feet of retail space at Lakeside Shoppes in O’Fallon, MO to Detox Yoga, LLC, represented by Re/Max Platinum.
7. Pace Properties represented Sauce on the Side in the lease of 2,400 square feet of retail space at Streets of St. Charles in St. Charles, MO from SCND Block 1000, LLC, represented by Cullinan Properties.
8. Pace Properties represented European Wax Center in the lease of 1,600 square feet of retail space at the Shops at Richland Creek in O’Fallon, IL from O’Fallon Investment Partners, LLC.
9. Pace Properties represented Marlborough Development, LLC in the lease of 1,200 square feet of retail space at Telegraph Crossing North in St. Louis, MO to Presotea.
10. Pace Properties represented Prism Enterprises LLC in the lease of 720 square feet of industrial space at 10780-10810 Indian Head Industrial Blvd in St. Louis, MO to Logo Fitness LLC, represented by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
11. Pace Properties represented Andy’s Frozen Custard in the ground lease of 1 acre of land at St. Peters Square in St. Peters, MO from Pace-St. Peters Square Associates, LLC, also represented by Pace Properties.
12. Pace Properties represented Werner Enterprises in the lease of 3.16 acres of land at 8000 Hall Street in St. Louis, MO from St Louis Business Center, Two, LLC.
13. Pace Properties represented Scooter’s Coffee in the lease of retail space at The Plaza at Hutchings Farm in O’Fallon, MO from Hutchings Farm Plaza, LLC, represented by Haley Properties.
14. Pace Properties represented Ken & Maria Hartlage in the sale of 0.952 acres of land at 151-1523 W Billon & 6135 Lloyd Ave in St. Louis, MO to Mid America Transplant, represented by DCM Group.