Completed Deals Press Release - February 2022
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pace Properties is pleased to announce the following completed commercial real estate deals for February 2022:
- Pace Properties represented JBR Realty Company in the sale of a 9,728 square foot retail building at 4500 North Illinois St in Swansea, IL to 916 Talon, Inc.
- Pace Properties represented Drury Land Development, Inc. in the lease of 8,400 square feet of retail space at Cape West Plaza in Cape Girardeau, MO to The Buckle, Inc., represented by Location Commercial Real Estate.
- Pace Properties represented GNC in the lease of 1,805 square feet of retail space at Crossings at Northwest in St Ann, MO from Rounders LLC, represented by NAOI Desco.
- Pace Properties represented River Center Limited Partnership in the lease renewal of 1,412 square feet of retail space at Country Club Place in St Charles, MO to SSM Select Rehab, represented by Jackson Crossing Partners, LLC.
- Pace Properties represented Hathaway Scott, LLC in the lease of 1,412 square feet of retail space at Laboure Centre in O’Fallon, MO to re:FINE Salon.
- Pace Properties represented Superior Heating and Cooling Co. in the sale of a 13,588 square foot industrial building at 11437 St Charles Rock Rd in Bridgeton, MO to Riddhi, Inc.
Pace is a commercial real estate investment company and services provider with business focused in three areas: investment and development; property services, including brokerage and management; and retail and non-retail corporate services. Please contact, Amanda Bradham-Little, Marketing Director, for more information at 314.785.7602 or email@example.com.