FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pace Properties is pleased to announce the following completed commercial real estate deals for January 2019:
1. Pace Properties represented Kresko Maune, LLC in the lease renewal of 32,850 square feet of industrial space at 11775 Dunlap Industrial Drive in Maryland Heights, MO to Motor Control, represented by Intelica CRE.
2. Pace Properties represented MDC Weldon, LLC in the lease renewal of 18,460 square feet of industrial space at 160 Weldon Parkway in Maryland Heights, MO to Master’s Craft Corporation.
3. Pace Properties represented Caleco’s in the lease of 10,670 square feet of retail space at Kiener East Garage in Saint Louis, MO from Kiener Stadium Parking, LLC, represented by JLL.
4. Pace Properties represented Five Below in the lease of 8,552 square feet of retail space at Primrose Marketplace in Springfield, MO from G&I IX Primrose Marketplace, LLC, represented by Chase Properties.
5. Pace Properties represented MDC Congressional, LLC in the lease renewal of 5,088 square feet of industrial space at 2069 Congressional Drive in St. Louis, MO to St. Louis Caster.
6. Pace Properties represented B&W Realty, LLC in the sale of 3,220 square feet of retail space at 1910 South Brentwood Boulevard in Brentwood, MO to Last Minute Development Company.
7. Pace Properties represented Krombach Investments, LLC in the lease renewal of 1,676 square feet of industrial space at 10761 Indian Head Industrial Drive in St. Louis, MO to ZBS Animal Health Labs, LLC.
8. Pace Properties represented Great Clips in the lease renewal of 1,440 square feet of retail space at Grandview Plaza in Florissant, MO from Broadway Sycamore Partners, LLC and Darlington Enterprises, LLC.
9. Pace Properties represented Andy’s Frozen Custard in the lease of 1,400 square feet of retail space at University Commons in St. Charles, MO from Lindenwood University, represented by The DESCO Group.
10. Pace Properties represented CH Retails Fund I/St. Louis Plaza Shops, LLC in the lease of 1,038 square feet of retail space at St. Louis Plaza Shops in Creve Coeur, MO to Travel Masters Inc., represented by Staenberg Group.
Pace is a commercial real estate investment company and services provider with business focused in three areas: investment and development; property services, including brokerage and management; and retail and non-retail corporate services. Please contact Alicia Gay, Administrative Assistant, for more information at 314.968.9898 or firstname.lastname@example.org.