Pace Properties is pleased to announce the following completed commercial real estate deals for January 2020:
1. Pace Properties represented Copeland Development & Construction Co., Inc. in the purchase of a 121,756 square foot retail building at 1447 MO-248 in Branson, MO from Verizon Capital Group.
2. Pace Properties represented Hobby Lobby in the lease of 55,000 square feet of retail space at 1447 MO-248 in Branson, MO from Copeland Development & Construction Co., Inc.
3. Pace Properties represented Best Buy in the lease renewal of 30,124 square feet of retail space at Shoppes at Shoal Creek in Kansas City, MO from SCC Investment Co, LLC, represented by Pine Tree Commercial.
4. Pace Properties represented MDC Eastport, LLC in the lease renewal of 9,200 square feet of industrial space at 1605 Eastport Plaza Drive in Collinsville, IL to Day & Night Solar.
5. Pace Properties represented First Watch in the lease of 4,550 square feet of retail space at 1201 Grindstone Parkway in Columbia, MO from THF Grindstone Plaza Development, LLC, represented by Maly Commercial Realty.
6. Pace Properties represented F45 in the lease of 3,900 square feet of retail space at 2415-2421 Highway K in O’Fallon, MO from Four Seasons Baceline, LLC, represented by Location Commercial Real Estate.
7. Pace Properties represented Cornerstone-Lakeside LLC in the lease of 3,750 square feet of retail space at Lakeside Shoppes in O’Fallon, MO to Simply Unearthed.
Pace is a commercial real estate investment company and services provider with business focused in three areas: investment and development; property services, including brokerage and management; and retail and non-retail corporate services. Please contact Amanda Bradham-Little, Marketing Director, for more information at 314.785.7602 or email@example.com.