FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pace Properties is pleased to announce the following completed commercial real estate deals for July 2019:
1. Pace Properties represented Wentzway Corporation in the sale of 12.5 acres of land at Mid Rivers Mall Drive and St. Peters Square in St. Peters, MO to Payne Homes.
2. Pace Properties represented Hamra Gateway LLC in the sale of approximately 1 acres of land at US Highway 24 East and Silva Lane in Moberly, MO to Plaza Street Partners.
3. Pace Properties represented Office Depot in the lease renewal of 23,500 square feet of retail space at O’Fallon Pointe in O’Fallon, MO from THF O’Fallon Development, LLC, represented by The Kroenke Group.
4. Pace Properties represented Ulta in the lease of 9,511 square feet of retail space at Wentzville Crossroads Marketplace in Wentzville, MO from THFW2-Phase 2 Lot 1, LLC, represented by Wm. Boudoures Co.
5. Pace Properties represented Five Below in the lease of 8,317 square feet of retail space at Springfield Plaza in Springfield, MO from Grace One, LLC, represented by Scott F. Harrell & Associates, Inc.
6. Pace Properties represented The Stephen Mark Arnold Trust U/T/A dated July 7, 1992 & The Diane Barbara Arnold Sanger Revocable Living Trust Agreement dated September 5, 1991 in the lease of 7,200 square feet of industrial space at 9263 Dielman Industrial Drive in St. Louis, MO to Imperfect Foods, Inc., represented by Cresa St. Louis.
7. Pace Properties represented THF Chesterfield Four Development, LLC in the lease of 8,037 square feet of retail space at 17416 Chesterfield Airport Road in Chesterfield, MO to Syberg’s, represented by Sansone Group.
8. Pace Properties represented Affton Gravois, LLC in the lease of 5,028 square feet of retail space at Affton Plaza in St. Louis, MO to Angus Steakhouse.
9. Pace Properties represented Salon Lofts in the lease of 4,375 square feet of retail space at Chroma in St. Louis, MO from 4001 Investors, LLC, represented by Green Street.
10. Pace Properties represented Krombach Investments in the lease of 4,022 square feet of industrial space at 10746 Indian Head Industrial Boulevard in St. Louis, MO to The Pool Company.
11. Pace Properties represented F45 in the lease of 2,640 square feet of retail space at Maple Tree Center in Ellisville, MO from Maple Tree Center, LLC, also represented by Pace Properties.
12. Pace Properties represented Page Avenue Properties, LLC in the lease of 2,340 square feet of retail space at 10660 Page Avenue and 10649 Liberty Avenue in St. Louis, MO to RAC Dealership, LLC, represented by CBRE.
13. Pace Properties represented Andy’s Frozen Custard in the lease renewal of 1,908 square feet at 311 South Kirkwood Road in Kirkwood, MO from LoJohn Properties, LLC, represented by NNN Properties, LLC.
14. Pace Properties represented Great Clips in the lease renewal of 1,670 square feet of retail space at Oakville Shopping Center in Oakville, MO from Felfam Oakville, LLC, represented by Jeff Eisenberg & Associates.
15. Pace Properties represented Team Gaus Co, LLC in the purchase of 1,600 square feet of office space at 3207 Sutton Boulevard in Maplewood, MO from Stahl & Ponder Inc.
16. Pace Properties represented Great Clips in the lease renewal of 750 square feet of retail space at Marian Heights Shopping Center in St. Louis, MO from Hilvin Investment Corporation.
Pace is a commercial real estate investment company and services provider with business focused in three areas: investment and development; property services, including brokerage and management; and retail and non-retail corporate services. Please contact Amanda Bradham-Little, Marketing Director, for more information at 314.785.7602 or email@example.com.