Completed Deals Press Release - July 2022
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pace Properties is pleased to announce the following completed commercial real estate deals for July 2022:
- Pace Properties represented Lenette Realty & Investment Co. in the sale of a 13,973 square foot retail building at 3600 N Lindbergh Blvd in St. Ann, MO to Illinois Unnerstall LLC, represented by NAI Desco.
- Pace Properties represented River Center Limited Partnership in the lease renewal of 10,000 square feet of retail space at Country Club Place in St. Charles, MO to Dollar General.
- Pace Properties represented Water Tower Development, LLC in the lease of 2,500 square feet of retail space at Water Tower in Arnold, MO to First Bank, represented by Sansone Group.
- Pace Properties represented TKG Warren County, L.L.C. in the lease of 2,000 square feet of retail space at Warren County Shopping Center in Warrenton, MO to T-Mobile, represented by Wm. Boudoures Co.
- Pace Properties represented Great Clips in the lease renewal of 1,400 square feet of retail space at Oakwood Plaza in Alton, IL from Oakwood Plaza Investors, LLC, represented by CBRE.
- Pace Properties represented B-Harvester Square LLC in the lease of 1,200 square feet of retail space at Harvester Square in St. Peters, MO to Vape World & Tobacco, LLC, represented by Direct Point Realty.
Pace is a commercial real estate investment company and services provider with business focused in three areas: investment and development; property services, including brokerage and management; and retail and non-retail corporate services. Please contact, Amanda Bradham-Little, Marketing Director, for more information at 314.785.7602 or firstname.lastname@example.org.