FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pace Properties is pleased to announce the following completed commercial real estate deals for June 2021:
1. Pace Properties represented Barnet M. McKee and James K. McAtee, Co-Trustees of the Antionette I.
Seibert and Joseph W. Seibert in the sale of 19.77 acres of land at 322 Highlands Blvd Dr in
Manchester, MO to Arbors at Highlands, LLC.
2. Pace Properties represented Spirit GO Peoria IL, LLC in the sale of a 60,665 square foot retail
building at 7611 N Grand Prairie in Peoria, IL to Diehl, LLC.
3. Pace Properties represented Samsara Surface, LLC in the lease of 34,817 square feet of industrial
space at 13741 – 13781 Rider Trail North in Earth City, MO from St Louis Industrial Properties LLC,
represented by Cushman & Wakefield.
4. Pace Properties represented BBK/Westport Industrial, LLC in the lease of 32,500 square feet of
industrial space at 11401 – 11445 Moog Drive in Maryland Heights, MO to Universal Granite &
Marble Inc., represented by Newmark Grubb Zimmer.
5. Pace Properties represented Water Tower Development, LLC in the lease of 18,002 square feet of
retail space at Water Tower Place in Arnold, MO to Spirit Halloween.
6. Pace Properties represented MDC Congressional in the lease renewal of 14,432 square feet of
industrial space at 2053 – 2079 Congressional Dr in Maryland Heights, MO to Specialty Papers &
7. Pace Properties represented MCJUJ REI, LLC in the purchase of a 13,283 square foot industrial
building at 2684 Metro Blvd in Maryland Heights, MO from Elizabeth G Anderson Revocable Trust,
represented by Cushman & Wakefield.
8. Pace Properties represented National Retail Properties, Inc. in the sale of a 7,004 square foot retail
strip center at 2708 N Illinois St in Swansea, IL to Ramp Sunrise, LLC, represented by Wittenauer
9. Pace Properties represented Skyline Realty in the lease of 6,600 square feet of industrial space at
6065 Baumgartner Industrial Dr in St Louis, MO to Mobile Air & Power Rentals, represented by
10. Pace Properties represented Sallee Real Estate Investments LLC in the lease of 5,772 square feet of
industrial space at 9709 Green Park Industrial Dr in St Louis, MO to Security Vault Works Inc.,
represented by SVN Commercial.
11. Pace Properties represented Judevine Center for Autism in the purchase of a 4,553 square foot
office building at 11368 Dorsett Rd in Maryland Heights, MO from Judd Investments, LLC.
12. Pace Properties represented Carter’s in the lease renewal of 4,073 square feet of retail space at
New Market Square in Wichita, KS from Socora Village Company.
13. Pace Properties represented First Watch in the lease of 3,780 square feet of retail space at Shoppes
at Stadium in Columbia, MO from TKG Biscayne, LLC, represented by The Kroenke Group.
14. Pace Properties represented Select-Fairview City Center, LLC in the sale of a 2,400 square foot retail
building at 6599 N Illinois St in Fairview Heights, IL to Sauerbrier Ranches, Inc., represented by Top
Hand Realty Advisors, Inc.
15. Pace Properties represented BEI in the lease of 2,000 square feet of office space at 759 Spirit of St
Louis Blvd in Chesterfield, MO from GMC Investment Company.
16. Pace Properties represented PCGM Properties, Inc in the sale of a 1,980 square foot building at
9650 Natural Bridge in Berkeley, MO to Lucky Home, LLC.
17. Pace Properties represented Select-Mayfair Plaza, LLC in the lease of 1,400 square feet of retail
space at Mayfair Plaza in St Louis, MO to Moma Elayne’s.
18. Pace Properties represented Great Clips in the lease of 1,152 square feet of retail space at St Peters
Square in St Peters, MO from SM Properties Mid Rivers, LLC, represented by The Desco Group.
19. Pace Properties represented Great Clips in the lease renewal of 1,000 square feet of retail space at
Lincoln Crossing in O’Fallon, IL from Lincoln Crossing, LLC.
20. Pace Properties represented Quadrangle Management Company in the lease of 964 square feet of
retail space at 6253 Delmar Blvd in St Louis, MO to Nobu, represented by Central Realty.
Pace is a commercial real estate investment company and services provider with business focused in
three areas: investment and development; property services, including brokerage and management; and
retail and non-retail corporate services. Please contact Amanda Bradham-Little, Marketing Director, for
more information at 314.785.7602 or firstname.lastname@example.org.