Completed Deals Press Release - March 2020
Pace Properties is pleased to announce the following completed commercial real estate deals for March
1. Pace Properties represented Carafiol’s Properties Company, L.C. in the sale of a 72,541 square foot
shopping center known as Carafiol Plaza in Bridgeton, MO to Jerneb Acquisitions Corp II.
2. Pace Properties represented Viaduct Holdings LLC in the purchase of a 46,000 square foot industrial
building at 1701 Sulphur Ave in St Louis, MO from Holloran Properties, LLC.
3. Pace Properties represented Select Gravois Plaza, LLC in the lease of 14,069 square feet of retail
space at Gravois Plaza in St. Louis, Mo to Octapharma, represented by Cushman & Wakefield.
4. Pace Properties represented Ulta Beauty in the lease of 10,000 square feet of retail space at
Springfield Plaza in Springfield, MO from Grace One LLC, represented by Scott Harrell & Associates,
5. Pace Properties represented Total Access Urgent Care in the purchase of a 4,334 square foot retail
building at 3909 Mexico Rd in St. Peters, MO from JM Browne Investments LLC, also represented by
6. Pace Properties represented Affton Gravois LLC in the lease of 3,339 square feet of retail space at
Affton Plaza in Affton, MO to Excel Sports Physical Therapy.
7. Pace Properties represented Marlborough Development LLC in the lease of 3,000 square feet of
retail space at Telegraph Crossing North in St. Louis, MO to Athletico, represented by Swearingen
Realty Group LLC.
8. Pace Properties represented Grant Real Estate LLC in the lease of 2,440 square feet of industrial
space at 757 Rudder Rd in Fenton, MO to Legacy Promotions, Inc.
9. Pace Properties represented Solutions Counseling in the lease renewal of 1,700 square feet of office
space at 16020 Swingley Ridge Rd in Chesterfield, MO from 16020 Swingley Ridge LLC, represented
by Gershman Commercial Real Estate.
10. Pace Properties represented RPT Realty LP in the lease of 1,400 square feet of retail space at
Heritage Place in St. Louis, MO to Premier Martial Arts.
11. Pace Properties represented AT&T in the lease of 1,200 square feet of retail space at Twin Oaks
Crossing in Twin Oaks, MO from USR-Desco Twin Oaks LLC, represented by Desco Group.
12. Pace Properties represented Vitality Bowls in the lease of 919 square feet of retail space at Plaza
Shops in Creve Coeur, MO from CH Retail Fund/St. Louis Plaza Shops LLC, also represented by Pace
Pace is a commercial real estate investment company and services provider with business focused
in three areas: investment and development; property services, including brokerage and
management; and retail and non-retail corporate services. Please contact Amanda Bradham-Little,
Marketing Director, for more information at 314.785.7602 or email@example.com.