Completed Deals Press Release - May 2020
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pace Properties is pleased to announce the following completed commercial real estate deals for May 2020:
1. Pace Properties represented BBK/Westport Industrial, LLC in the lease renewal of 43,909 square
feet of industrial space at 11417 Moog Dr in Maryland Heights, MO to Xpress Global Systems.
2. Pace Properties represented Five Below in the lease of 8,500 square feet of retail space at Bogey
Hills Plaza in St. Charles, MO from Caplaco Fourteen, Inc. & Dierbergs Zumbehl, Inc., represented by
Capitol Land Group.
3. Pace Properties represented Plaza DePaul LLC in the lease of 4,000 square feet of retail space at
The Plaza at DePaul in Bridgeton, MO to Charter Spectrum, represented by CBRE.
4. Pace Properties represented THF Maplewood Shops Development, LLC in the lease of 2,950 square
feet of retail space at Maplewood Commons in Maplewood, MO to Charter Spectrum, represented by
5. Pace Properties represented THF Arnold Triangle Development LLC in the lease of 2,670 square feet
of retail space at Arnold Commons in Arnold, MO to St. Luke’s Urgent Care, represented by
Commercial Property LLC.
Pace is a commercial real estate investment company and services provider with business focused
in three areas: investment and development; property services, including brokerage and
management; and retail and non-retail corporate services. Please contact Amanda Bradham-Little,
Marketing Director, for more information at 314.785.7602 or email@example.com.