FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pace Properties is pleased to announce the following completed commercial real estate deals for October
1. Pace Properties represented Best Buy in the lease renewal of 58,000 square feet of retail space at
Southwest Plaza in Springfield, IL from ARCP MT SPRINGFIELD IL, LLC.
2. Pace Properties represented Spirit GG O’Fallon MO LLC in the sale of a 39,406 square foot retail
building at 2601 Highway K in O’Fallon, MO to Ellisville Marketplace LLC, represented by Sansone
3. Pace Properties represented Carvana in the lease of 25,107 square feet of industrial space at 5651
Phantom Drive in Hazelwood, MO from SBRE XV, LLC, represented by Intelica CRE.
4. Pace Properties represented Apprill Family Trust in the sale of a 10,000 square foot industrial
building at 559 Wolfner Drive in Fenton, MO to Minco Properties.
5. Pace Properties represented DVL Enterprises in the lease renewal of 9,400 square feet of industrial
space at 1564 Fenpark Drive in Fenton, MO from G4 Investment, LLC, represented by DCM Group.
6. Pace Properties represented Yorkshire Village Properties, L.L.C. in the lease of 5,108 square feet of
retail space at Yorkshire Village in Webster Groves, MO to Ravens Ridge MMA.
7. Pace Properties represented Larry Hughes Basketball Academy in the lease of 4,800 square feet of
industrial space at 639 Gravois Bluffs Blvd in Fenton, MO from Gravois Bluffs East 8-A, represented
8. Pace Properties represented DVL Enterprises in the lease of 4,700 square feet of industrial space at
1564 Fenpark Drive in Fenton, MO from G4 Investments, LLC.
9. Pace Properties represented Hathaway Scott, LLC in the lease of 4,286 square feet of retail space at
Laboure Centre in O’Fallon, MO to F45, represented by Berkshire Hathaway.
10. Pace Properties represented Loaded/Narwhals in the purchase of a 3,800 square foot retail building
at 4014 Chouteau in St. Louis, MO from 4014 Chouteau Investments, LLC.
11. Pace Properties represented Pace-Delmar, LLC in the lease of 3,520 square feet of retail space at
The Link in the Loop in St. Louis, MO to iTap.
12. Pace Properties represented Grey Fox Games in the lease of 3,000 square feet of industrial space at
1760 Chase Dr in Fenton, MO from Marlene L Rabe Trustee, represented by NAI Desco.
13. Pace Properties represented Calava Enterprises, LLC in the lease of 2,155 square feet of mixed-use
space at 7905 Big Bend Blvd in Webster Groves, MO to Genius Games.
14. Pace Properties represented Tramlaw Remainderman Limited Partnership in the sale of an 85,127
square foot building at 210 Silver Springs Rd in Cape Girardeau, MO to Rural King.
15. Pace Properties represented Thomas A Denos Revocable Trust in the sale of an 874 square foot
retail building at 7469 Manchester Rd and 2653 Lyle in Maplewood, MO to Marietta Properties, LLC.
Pace is a commercial real estate investment company and services provider with business focused
in three areas: investment and development; property services, including brokerage and
management; and retail and non-retail corporate services. Please contact Amanda Bradham-Little,
Marketing Director, for more information at 314.785.7602 or firstname.lastname@example.org.