FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pace Properties is pleased to announce the following completed commercial real estate deals for September 2020:
1. Pace Properties represented THF Arnold Triangle Development, LLC in the ground lease of 1.99 acres at Arnold Commons in Arnold, MO to Discount Tire.
2. Pace Properties represented BBK/Westport Industrial, LLC in the lease of 21,123 square feet of industrial space at 10602-10610 Trenton Ave in Overland, MO to Aqua-Gon.
3. Pace Properties represented Best Buy in the lease renewal of 20,000 square feet of retail space at 5201 North Belt Highway in St. Joseph, MO from Beregaria Development.
4. Pace Properties represented MDC Congressional in the lease of 12,608 square feet of industrial space at 2053-2079 Congressional Dr in Maryland Heights, MO to Ergocentric Seating Systems Inc.
5. Pace Properties represented BBK/Westport Industrial, LLC in the lease renewal of 10,386 square feet of industrial space at 10602-10610 Trenton Ave in Overland, MO to Auto-Chlor Systems of the Mid South, LLC.
6. Pace Properties represented JBLF Properties LLC in the purchase of a 5,712 square foot office building at 9300 Olive Blvd in Olivette, MO from JBI LLC.
7. Pace Properties represented THF Arnold Triangle Development, LLC in the lease of 4,000 square feet of retail space at Arnold Commons in Arnold, MO to Spectrum.
8. Pace Properties represented Fair Mercantile Center 2017 LLC in the lease of 3,713 square feet of office space to Euclid Media Group LLC.
9. Pace Properties represented Crow Holdings in the lease renewal of 2,800 square feet of retail space at Sappington Square in Crestwood, MO to Advanced Training & Rehab.
10. Pace Properties represented New Balance in the lease renewal of 2,800 square feet of retail space at The Shoppes at St Clair in Fairview Heights, IL from CBL Properties.
11. Pace Properties represented Native Pet Inc. in the lease of 1,772 of office space at 2315 Locust St in St. Louis, M from Mendenhall Partnership, LLC.
12. Pace Properties represented Lenette Realty & Investment Co. in the lease of 1,750 square feet of retail space at The Shoppes at Hawk Ridge in Lake St. Louis, MO to The Chop & Barrel.
13. Pace Properties represented CH Retail Fund I/St. Louis Plaza Shops LLC in the lease of 1,400 square feet of retail space at Plaza Shops in Creve Coeur, MO to Hot Box Cookies.
14. Pace Properties represented Resilience Inc. in the lease of 1,380 square feet of industrial space at 3010 Locust St in St. Louis, MO from Midtown Property LLC.
15. Pace Properties represented Tropical Smoothie Café in the lease of 1,357 square feet of retail space at The Plaza at Hutchings Farm in O’Fallon, MO from Haley Properties.
16. Pace Properties represented 301 Sovereign Court Associates in the lease of 1,303 square feet of office space at 301 Sovereign Ct in Ballwin, MO to Marble Wellness LLC.
17. Pace Properties represented Kleitz Education Group LLC in the lease of 522 square feet of office space at 9909 Clayton Rd in Ladue, MO from Boulevard Investment.
18. Pace Properties represented Total Access Urgent Care in the purchase of 0.80 acres of land at 4318 Loughborough Ave in St. Louis, MO from West Florissant, L.L.C.
19. Pace Properties represented William F Walz Jr Trust in the sale of 0.92 acres of land at 6019 South Lindbergh Blvd in St. Louis, MO to Dave F. Mungenast Trust.
Pace is a commercial real estate investment company and services provider with business focused in three areas: investment and development; property services, including brokerage and management; and retail and non-retail corporate services. Please contact Amanda Bradham-Little, Marketing Director, for more information at 314.785.7602 or firstname.lastname@example.org.